Wednesday, February 3, 2010


40 million dollars. Most people would probably go on a shopping spree or something of the sort (my first idea as well), but there are much smarter ways of using that money. If you use the money wisely it opens up so many doors for your profession. Instead of choosing a job just because the pay is good, you can go after something you are passionate about and really want to do.
By using this money as a nest egg I wouldn't have to have all the stress of buying a house, paying mortgages, university expenses, and taxes etc. Most of the stress today is due to money, which I could avoid. I wouldn't have to put up with an awful boss, or the constant threat of being fired. I could live my life more care free and to the fullest.
I'd also use it towards my family by paying off all their mortgages. I would also give my grandpa some money to put towards his house, and my sister for whatever she needs it for. My whole family would be brighter and happier.
After doing all that I would still keep a couple million for purchases. With that money I would buy a very nice car that would be my fathers, mine, and my brothers until I am old enough to drive, at which time it would be mine. I would purchase a place in Turks and Caicos, as well. At my cottage I would buy a nice large boat for my family and myself to use for many years to come.


1 comment:

  1. Hunter, your the best big bro ever!
    I love that you would spend some of your winnings on me!!
    we would use it to travel for sure!!
    Africa remember!!
    xox
    Love your big sis!

    ReplyDelete